| Competition Engineering C0417 Ladder Bar Rear Frame Kit |
Competition Engineering now offers complete Rear Frame Kits, with Ladder Bar or 4-Link Frame Rails, that will save you hours of fabrication time. Each kit is individually welded on precise jigs for unmatched accuracy getting you hooked up and winning right out of the box!
We'll build a kit to your exact specifications! Choose between: Ladder Bar or 4-Link Frame Rails; 24", 26" or 28" width; Coil Spring Mounts with either 3-Way Adjustable Racing Shocks or Aluminum Coil-Over Shocks; and a choice of five coil spring rates based on your car's rear-end weight. The completed Kit, based on your specs, is ready to install. It doesn't get any easier!
And when you choose a Competition Engineering Rear Frame Kit you know it's built with quality. Each and every component is manufactured with the finest American craftsmanship and materials, ensuring a perfect fit and years of dependable service. Best of all, our efficient manufacturing processes make these built-to-order Rear Frame Kits available at great prices!
EACH LADDER BAR REAR FRAME KIT INCLUDES:
1. Ladder Bar Frame Rails - Specially engineered profile clear suspension and axle components, while accommodating low ride height and wide tires.
2. 2" x 3" Crossmember - Mandrel bent for uniform profile; 3.5" drop center makes it adaptable to virtually any chassis design; 60" wide.
3. Diagonal Link - 3/4" o.d. DOM steel with 1/2" Spherical Rod Ends for easy, in-chassis adjustment.
4. Driveshaft Loop - 1-1/8" o.d. Mandrel Bent Round Tube contains driveshaft during U-joint failure.
5. Shock Crossmember - Tubular design provides high strength with light weight.
6. Upper & Lower Shock Mounts - Provides 6" of ride height adjustment.
7. Choice of 3-Way Adjustable Shocks or Coil-Over Shocks - Single, externally adjustable Coil-Over Shocks with CNC machined billet aluminum body and 1"-wide top/bottom bearings or economical 3-Way Adjustable Shocks with Spring Kit.
8. Ladder Bars - 33" overall length includes 3/4" forged steel rod ends with safety brackets, and 3/16" mounting plates.
9. Springs - Matched to your specific rear vehicle weight. 2.5" x 12" long, premium-grade chrome silicone steel, powdercoated for durability.
Clickhere for the application chart