|Competition Engineering now offers un-weldedRear Frame Kits in 4 versions. Choose between Ladder Bar, Standard 4-Link,Ladder Link or Magnum Series 4-Link Frame Kits they include adjustablebillet Aluminum Coil-Over Shocks and a choice of five coil spring ratesbased on your car’s rear-end weight. |
Each un-welded ladder bar or ladder link Rear Frame Kit Includes:
1. Ladder BarFrame Rails - Specially engineered profile clears suspension and axlecomponents, while accommodating low ride height and wide tires.
2. 2" x 3"Crossmember - Mandrel bent for uniform profile 3.5" drop center makes itadaptable to virtually any chassis design 60" wide.
3. Diagonal Link -3/4" o.d. DOM steel with 1/2" Spherical Rod Ends for easy, in-chassisadjustment.
4. Driveshaft Loop- 1-1/8" o.d. Mandrel Bent Round Tube contains driveshaft during U-jointfailure.
5.Shock Crossmember- Tubular design provides high strength with light weight.
6. Upper & LowerShock Mounts - Provides 6" of ride height adjustment.
7. Coil-Over Shocks- Single, externally adjustable Coil-Over Shocks with CNC machined billetaluminum body and 1"-wide top/bottom bearings.
8. Ladder Bars -33-1/2" overall length includes 3/4" forged steel rod ends with safetybrackets, and 3/16" mounting plates. or Ladder Link - 33-1/2 " overalllength includes 3/4" forged steel rod ends with safety brackets, and 3/16"mounting plates.
9. Springs -Matchedto your specific rear vehicle weight. 2.5" i.d. x 12" long, premium-gradechrome silicone steel, powder coated for durability.
Clickhere for the application chart