Lunati 60640001 Signature Series Crankshaft Ford Small Block 4.000" Stroke, 2.750" Mains, 2.100" Pin, 6.250" Rod
As Lunati's premium line, a Signature Series Crankshaft is the strongest crankshaft you will find for your engine. Its specialized non-twist 4340 steel construction comes completely profiled and detailed to our racing specs and has proven to withstand applications well over 1500 horsepower. Many design features such as gun drilled mains, lightened rod journals, micropolished journals and a windage reducing counterweight profile make the Signature Series the best choice for serious racers.
• All rod journals are drilled with either a 7/8" or 3/4" lightening hole to reduce the inertia weight of the crankshaft
• All journal radii are ground to .140"; roundness of each journal is .0001" or less
• Overall stroke is held to ± .001"
• Pulsed plasma nitride treated for increased strength and durability
• Micropolished journals
• Proven to withstand over 1500 horsepower applications
NOTE: All Lunati crankshafts MUST use narrow or chamfered main and rod bearings.